Dry Grapes juice for babies can prevent and/or treat constipation and it also helps in brain development of the baby.
My achi (granny) advised me to give dry grapes juice for my baby boy as it helps in brain development. But at first, I did not consider her advice. But when I googled about the benefits of dry grapes I was shocked to know that my achi said was true to some point. We should say that our grandparents are our biggest treasure. And they say everything for a reason but we people consider them as myth and ignore them.
I started giving dry grapes juice for my baby after the 3rd month. Initially, I started with 5 to 7 dry grapes and then increased gradually.
Table of Contents
How to prepare dry grapes juice for babies?
- Dry grapes
- Take 1/4 cup lukewarm water and soak 5 to 7 dry black grapes(washed) overnight.
- Next day you will see the dry grapes could have soaked well and bulged in size.
- Now squeeze the juice of the soaked grapes into the same water ( u can change the water also)
- After squeezing your juice will look as like below
- Now filter the juice.
- Give it to your baby using paladai/sangu.
Benefits of dry grapes juice:
- Dry grapes soaked in water are high in fiber and they act as natural laxatives(substances that loosen stools and increase bowel movements).
- Dry grapes are full of natural sugars.
- They are rich in iron, potassium, and calcium.
- Soaked dry grapes have high nutrition value.
- Helps in brain development of the baby.