Hello mommies ! Here are some tips for normal delivery which i followed during my pregnancy and i am happy to share it with u all.
Tips for normal delivery
3.Physical Activity :
- Get moving because physical activity is good for u and baby.
- I used to walk for 30 mins daily which I followed regularly from my 4th month of pregnancy.Initially, it was hard but gradually I was used to it.
- I used to do all household chores.
- Do not lift/move heavy objects.Maximum weight u can lift is the weight of a pressure cooker.
- Do not strain yourself while doing household chores.
4. Drink extra fluids
- Drink 3litres of water/day.To make sure that I am drinking enough water I used to carry a 1-litre water bottle where ever I go.So that each time I drink water I used to mark my target.
- I used to feel uncomfortable drinking water, so I replaced it with other fluids like juices and coconut water(helps to maintain water intake).
- Eat watery fruits(Watermelon )and vegetables(Cucumber).
5. Kashayam during pregnancy (Grandma’s touch)
Note: This kashayam should be taken after the 7th month of pregnancy every night before going to bed until delivery.
Ingredients : (you can get these roots in nattu marunthu stores )
- Kurunthottiveru root
- Saranaveru root
- Wash few stems of both kurunthottiveru and saranaveru.
- Take 2 tumblers of water and boil it with both the veru.
- Wait until the water reduces to one tumbler.
- Now filter the water and allow it to cool.
- Drink the cooled water regularly after 7 months before going to bed.
- Reduces swelling of legs.
- Removes unwanted liquids from the body in the form of urine.
7. Get enough sleep(7-9 hours).
- Sleep on your side mostly left side as it increases blood flow to your body.
- Still, you can change sides while sleeping but while changing sides first sit and then change.
- Do not sleep on your back.
- Sleeping on your back during first-trimester won’t be an issue but still, if u practice sleeping on your sides from the first trimester it will be easy further.